This policy covers how Webitrix Media, a company based in Perth, Australia ("Webitrix," "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.webitrix.com. We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
- Webitrix collects personal or business information when you place an order with us, use Webitrix products or services or post content on a Webitrix website or possibly a blog. This information is limited to your email address, username, and any other personal or business information you submit through our service. Your username and password for your Content Management System (CMS) are stored securely using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash function.
- Webitrix may also collect other personal information if you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
- Webitrix may collect billing information once you placed an order for any of our products or services, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. Under no circumstance do we store any of your sensitive billing details.
- Webitrix uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
Our third party partners employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons), images, and scripts that help them better manage content on our site. We do not tie the information gathered to our Users' personally identifiable information.
- Should you order for any of Webitrix products and services, we require your billing information in order to process the transaction via www.PayPal.com, which is a well-known third party payment processor.
- If your subscription is auto-renewing, a recurring subscription will be created at our payment gateway, PayPal.com. PayPal.com will store your billing information on their secure payment gateway for as long as necessary to carry out the terms of your subscription.
- Should you cancel your subscription, your billing information will be immediately removed by PayPal.com and you can cancel your subscription by notifying us by Email.
- All transactions are processed over an industry standard SSL/TLS connection, with a minimum of 128-bit encryption.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
- Webitrix does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Webitrix websites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
- We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Webitrix may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the Webitrix products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We may use other third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- From time to time, Webitrix or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on Webitrix. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for the purpose of notifying and arranging service or product delivery of promotional items to the person selected.
- You may opt out of emails you receive from Webitrix through an ‘Unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of each email.
- When you post content on a Webitrix hosted website or blog via CMS, you have the ability to post content which may include personally identifiable information about yourself.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit our site. Webitrix stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this email and tracking the success of our referral program.
- Webitrix may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
Webitrix may revise, modify or update this policy. Unless it is a minor change, we will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular Webitrix account or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your account information is password-protected. Additionally, your CMS password is stored using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash algorithm.
If you have a privacy concern regarding Webitrix, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you should complete a support request at http://www.webitrix.com/contact-us/ or you can write to us directly by email at email@example.com.